Generally, fake celebrity pics are produced just for fun. Moreover, there are community forum dedicated to collect and display fake images that made by members.
If you confuse about Sandra Dewi’s nude pictures, whether real or fake, below are some tell-tale signs that a photo has been altered:
Updated! We just received the original version of those pics (4 pics), sorry we had to censored it (respect to the law).
- Mismatched Background Look at the sky, look at the ground, look at everything behind the subject(s) of the photo in question. If the blue hues of a clear day don't match up or if the grass is actually greener on the other side of a celebrity's body in a photo, it could be a misrepresentation of the truth.
- Erratic Light Sources and Shadows Notice how light affects the subject(s) of the picture. Does the light source(s) create even, uniform shadows or do shaded areas seem to have a mind of their own? If the shadows of celebrities cast in a picture don't seem consistent, there's a good chance that it's a fake.
- Mismatched Skin tones This one could be the work of a bad make-up artist or tanning experience, but regardless, mismatched skin tones of a photo's subject are usually the biggest clue that a celebrity's head has been put on the body of another model.
- Disproportionate Body Shape If you put Sandra Dewi’s head on Kiki Farrel's body nothing adds up to the truth. Pay attention to they way a celebrity's body appears in a photo and compare it to confirmed real photos of that star. Do they look the same? If not, chances are that the photo under scrutiny isn't genuine.
- Unnatural Body Position There are only so many ways the human body can bend. When Sandra Dewi’s head is tilted one way, her body can't go the other and if her arms are out to her sides, her torso will appear differently than it would if her arms were above her head. Look at the way a star is posing and if the pose is impossible to mimic the photo has probably been altered.